04 Oct Accounts Assistant
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to support our busy finance team, based at our head office in Reading.
- Coding and processing of supplier invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconciling and processing of employee expenses
- Regular liaison with suppliers and MiCiM colleagues regarding invoice queries
- Preparation and processing of monthly payroll
- Providing holiday cover within the department as required
- Previous Accounts Payable experience, working with high volumes of invoices
- Confident, with great communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Experience with Xero accounting software desirable but not essential
We offer the following benefits:
- 24 days holiday + Christmas week
- Company Pension
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity policies
- Bi-annual health assessments
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (Discount portal)
- Private healthcare
- Additional day of leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to 30 days)
- 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice.
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
An application for a basic level DBS certificate maybe submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position, if required for the role. Further details will then be provided in the offer letter and contract of employment where a job offer is made to the successful candidate.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.