31 May Assistant Accountant
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant to support our Financial Controller with the preparation of the monthly management accounts. This is a new role that has been created due to significant growth and is an opportunity to be a key part of an innovative business as we continue to grow.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for MiCiM group companies
- Preparing and posting month end journals such as prepayments, accruals and depreciation calculations
- Balance sheet, bank & credit card reconciliations
- Monthly VAT returns
- Maintaining the general ledger
- Assist with other reporting requirements & projects
- AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA studier
- Advanced Excel skills including pivots/v-lookups
- Experience of Xero accounting would be an advantage but not essential
We offer an open, fair & supportive environment with plenty of progression opportunities and our company benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (maximum of 30 days)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.