11 Jul Commercial Manager
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
Working closely with the Commercial Executive, you will be an integral part of our client facing team, ensuring challenging construction projects are effectively planned and delivered on time and to budget.
This is an opportunity to oversee a growing team and be involved in a variety of UK and International projects.
- Develop & maintain close working relationships with all Stakeholders
- Lead & mentor junior members of the commercial team
- Own the processes for the selection, appointment and management of construction and engineering trade and subcontractors
- Preparation of indicative cost budgets & appraisals, and elemental cost plans
- Monitor and manage the Commercial element of the Document Control platform
- Provide advice and opinion in respect of client development plans and expectations
- Management of Change Control Process
- Promote commercial awareness throughout the project team
- Educated to degree level in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management
- Positive and pro-active, ideally with main contractor experience
- Proven record of working on complex, challenging and diverse projects
- Commercially astute and keen to support the growth of the wider business
- Advanced Excel skills and strong knowledge of Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, & document sharing platforms
Our benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas week
- An additional day of annual leave per 2 years of employment
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual health assessments
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- 2 paid volunteering days
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.