26 Apr Commercial Assistant
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for a Commercial Assistant to join our busy commercial team in Dublin working on hyperscale data centre construction projects.
You will support the commercial team with contractor payment applications & change management administration.
This would suit someone with knowledge of document control systems looking to move into a commercial role and is a fantastic opportunity to learn and progress within the team.
You will be involved with:
- Developing & maintaining good working relationships with all Stakeholders.
- Collating, auditing and issuing of contractor payment applications and invoices
- Monitoring and updating the commercial element of the project construction platform
- Administration of the change control process
- Maintaining project trackers and issuing of daily updates
- Issuing instructions and purchase orders
- Producing required information for project reporting
- Providing support to the project team, PQS and client as required
- Naturally organised with an interest in data.
- Excellent record keeping & administration skills, including strong Excel
- Previous document control or platform management experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- An analytical and logical approach to problem-solving
We offer a fun, fast-paced working environment and a supportive team culture.
Our benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Private healthcare
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Policies
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in Construction, and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.