05 May Construction Manager – Dublin
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are currently looking for a professional and approachable Construction Manager to manage the ongoing safe and efficient operation of a Hyperscale Database Campus in Dublin.
- Working collaboratively with members of the site, logistics and contractor’s teams to implement the MiCiM site plan, programme, processes and temporary works in order to ensure the site is run in a safe and efficient manner.
- Reporting and escalating any issues quickly to the Construction Lead.
- Overall responsibility for the day to day implementation of our Health, Safety & Environmental requirements
- Responsible for on-site or package contractors’ progress and programme
- Ensure production and implementation of package contractors Risk Assessments, Method Statements & Quality Control procedures, managing the quality of installation in the area assigned.
- Ensure environmental issues are controlled as agreed with the Local Authority and any Residents Associations. Act as Environmental Coordinator as required.
- Monthly review with the Programme and Project Manager of all aspects of the project, to assist the production of the monthly reports.
- Ensure good quality welfare facilities are provided and maintained for all on site.
- Control of drawings, technical submittals, benchmarks, and requests for information via the document control system, monitoring advising the rest of the construction team.
- Educated to graduate level in Civil Engineering or Construction Technology
- 3+ years experience in site/contracts or construction management
- Previous exposure to civil engineering projects
- A Safe Pass holder
- A trained first aider would be advantageous.
- The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines
- Proven negotiation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
We offer a collaborative and supportive environment, and our company benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave
- Private healthcare – AXA
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Pension (5% Employer, 3% Employee)
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.