13 Jul Construction Managers – UK & Europe
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are currently looking for professional and approachable Construction Managers to manage the ongoing safe and efficient operation of critical infrastructure projects across Europe. Permanent and Contract packages available to suit your preference.
- Working collaboratively with members of the site, logistics and contractor’s teams to implement the site plan, programme, processes and temporary works in order to ensure the site is run in a safe and efficient manner.
- Overall responsibility for the day to day implementation of our Health, Safety & Environmental requirements
- Responsible for on-site or package contractors’ progress and programme
- Ensure production and implementation of package contractors risk assessments, method statements & quality control procedures, managing the quality of installation in the area assigned.
- Ensure environmental issues are controlled as agreed with the Local Authority and any Residents Associations acting as Environmental Coordinator as required.
- Monthly review with the Programme and Project Manager of all aspects of the project, to assist the production of the monthly reports.
- Ensure good quality welfare facilities are provided and maintained for all on site.
- Control of drawings, technical submittals, benchmarks, and requests for information via the document control system, monitoring advising the rest of the construction team.
- Experience in site/contracts or construction management
- Previous exposure to civil engineering projects
- A Safe Pass holder
- Eligible to work in the UK or Europe, and willing to travel
- A trained first aider would be an advantage
- Proven negotiation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
We offer a collaborative and supportive environment, and our company benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Private healthcare
- Company Pension
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Death in Service
- Subsidised gym membership
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to 30 days)
- 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
An application for a basic level DBS certificate maybe submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position, if required for the role. Further details will then be provided in the offer letter and contract of employment where a job offer is made to the successful candidate.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.