11 Jan Construction Project Manager
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for an Italian speaking Project Manager to join a large Data Centre project in Milan. This is an opportunity to lead a strong, motivated team to deliver an innovative and technically complex project.
- Working closely with the Project Lead, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of a large complex data construction project.
- Manage project construction teams, working collaboratively with subcontractor, design teams and client, in line with MiCiM’s values and culture.
- Deliver excellent client service and product in line with the project goals.
- Take full ownership of the contract programme including design, procurement, construction, and handover to ensure delivery on time
- Produce high quality reports for monthly project review meetings, including commercial performance, safety, planning, programming, and sequencing of works.
- Ensure projects are completed to the highest quality, on or ahead of programme
- Work collaboratively with members of the site and the Contractors teams to implement the site plan, programme and processes on the project.
- Ensure environmental risks and the general site management requirements are controlled as agreed with the Local Authority.
- Degree level qualification in construction management, civil engineering or architecture
- Experience of managing construction teams on large, fast-paced projects, ideally with main contractor
- Strong relationship building experience with people at all levels.
- Data Centre, Laboratory or Clean Room experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Ambitious and driven with a desire to develop as a PM.
We offer a collaborative environment and international opportunities.
Our benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years employment (up to 30 days)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual health assessments
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- 2 days paid leave for volunteering of your choice
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.