06 Nov Construction Manager
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are currently looking for professional and approachable Construction Managers to manage the ongoing safe and efficient operation of critical infrastructure projects in the UK & Europe.
- Working collaboratively with members of the site, logistics and contractor’s teams to implement the site plan, programme, processes and temporary works ensuring the site is run in a safe and efficient manner.
- Overall responsibility for the day to day implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental requirements
- Responsible for on-site or package contractors’ progress and programme
- Implement package contractors Risk Assessments, Method Statements & Quality Control procedures, managing the quality of installation in the area assigned.
- Ensure environmental issues are controlled as agreed with the Local Authority and any Residents Associations.
- Monthly review with the Programme and Project Manager of all aspects of the project.
- Ensure good quality welfare facilities are provided and maintained for all on site.
- Control of drawings, technical submittals, benchmarks, and requests for information via the document control system, monitoring advising the rest of the construction team.
- Experience in site/contracts or construction management
- Eligible to work in the UK or Europe, and willing to travel
- A Safe Pass holder, a trained first aider would be an advantage
- Strong negotiation, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Clear and effective communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
We offer a collaborative and supportive environment, and our company benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to 30 days)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.