11 Oct Document Controller
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for a bright and methodical Junior Document Controller to join our busy head office team in Reading.
This is an opportunity to be a key part of large construction projects. With full support and training from our experienced team, you will become the go-to person for queries and training on the systems.
About the Role:
- Responsible for the filing & and retrieval of project related documentation.
- Distribution of documents to internal and external parties.
- Providing guidance and training in the effective use of the document management system.
- Assist the team with the preparation of bids and tenders
- Provide support to the Project Management Office with project-related admin.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to communicate with people at all levels.
- Systems savvy, super-organised and has an exceptional eye for detail!
- Proficient in MS Office
- Confident in ability to learn new systems/data bases.
- Full, clean driving license and access to your own vehicle.
We offer a fun and collaborative working environment and some great benefits including;
- 24 days annual leave+ Christmas shutdown
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual health checks
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Pension (5% Employer, 3% Employee)
- Perkbox (Company discounts portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to 30 days)
- 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice.
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
An application for a basic level DBS certificate maybe submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position, if required for the role. Further details will then be provided in the offer letter and contract of employment where a job offer is made to the successful candidate.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.