01 Mar Document Controller
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for an experienced Document Controller to join our growing team.
You will manage the document control and snagging management systems on large construction projects across various locations.
Working with both senior management and the project teams, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring document management consistency across all projects; rigorously maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from project initiation through to completion.
- Setting-up of the document control system, user permissions, folder structure and the workflow processes.
- Implementing and maintaining document control protocols, processes, and procedures
- Providing training to all levels on the document control system
- Assisting the design team to ensure accurate distribution of information, management of comments and approval cycle, ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Resolving drawing/document issue queries
- Providing project related help and support to all project users, internal and external
- Communicating with project teams, suppliers/3rd parties to ensure consistency in document control
- Previous experience in a Document Controller position within a construction
- Knowledge of Document Management Systems like Procore, Aconex, Conjects or 4Projects
- Experience of managing and monitoring workflows
- Confident in training at all levels on document control systems
- Strong Communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Full, clean driving license and access to your own vehicle.
We offer a fun and collaborative environment and some great benefits including;
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years employment (up to 30 days)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual health assessments
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- 2 days paid leave for volunteering of your choice
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.