25 Mar Document Controller – Dublin
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are currently seeking a Document Controller with Procore experience to join our growing company. The ideal candidate will be a methodical Document Controller who will effectively manage the document control and snagging management systems on a hyperscale Datacentre construction project in Dublin.
Working with both senior management and the project teams, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring document management consistency across all projects; rigorously maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from project initiation through to completion.
- Setting-up of the document control system, user permissions, folder structure and the workflow processes.
- Implementing and maintaining document control protocols, processes, and procedures
- Providing training to all levels on the document control system
- Assisting the design team to ensure accurate distribution of information, management of comments and approval cycle, ensuring project deadlines are met
- Resolving drawing/document issue queries
- Providing project related help and support to all project users, internal and external
- Communicating with project teams, suppliers/3rd parties to ensure consistency in document control
- Strong knowledge of Procure Document Management
- Able to perform QA checks in accordance with the project protocol
- Experience of working and monitoring workflows
- Confident in training at all levels on document control systems
- Other document control system knowledge beneficial, BIM360, Aconex, Conjects or 4Projects
- Strong Communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in a Document Controller position within a technical environment (ideally construction)
- Full, clean driving license & access to your own vehicle
We offer a fun and collaborative working environment and some great benefits including;
- 24 days annual leave
- Private healthcare – AVIVA
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Pension (5% Employer, 3% Employee)
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.