07 Jul Document Controller
6 month Contract
Up to €250 per day
We are looking for a Document Controller to join our team in Dublin. You will be part of a supportive on-site team, working together to manage the document control and snagging management systems on a hyperscale Data Centre construction project. This a 6 month contract based in Dublin initially, with the potential to become permanent and work on future projects in Ireland & Europe.
Working with both senior management and the project teams, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring document management consistency across all projects; rigorously maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from project initiation through to completion.
- Setting-up of the document control system, user permissions, folder structure and the workflow processes.
- Implementing and maintaining document control protocols, processes, and procedure
- Providing training to all levels on the document control system
- Assisting the design team to ensure accurate distribution of information, management of comments and approval cycle, ensuring project deadlines are met
- Resolving drawing/document issue queries
- Providing project related help and support to all project users, internal and external
- Communicating with project teams, suppliers/3rd parties to ensure consistency in document control
- Ideally strong knowledge of Procore or similar Document Management Systems BIM360, Aconex, Conjects or 4Projects
- Able to perform QA checks in accordance with the project protocol
- Experience of working and monitoring workflows
- Confident in training at all levels on document control systems
- Strong Communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Full, clean driving license & access to your own vehicle
We offer a fun and collaborative working environment and some great benefits including;
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Private healthcare
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Enhanced maternity and paternity policies
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.