07 Dec Document Controller – Thames Valley
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are currently seeking a Document Controller to manage the document control and snagging management systems on live construction projects across various locations.
You may already be an experienced Document Controller or just start starting out. We’ll provide full training.
Working with both senior management and the project teams, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring document management consistency across all projects; rigorously maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from project initiation through to completion.
- Setting-up of the document control system, user permissions, folder structure and the workflow processes.
- Implementing and maintaining document control protocols, processes, and procedures
- Providing training to all levels on the document control system
- Assisting the design team to ensure accurate distribution of information, management of comments and approval cycle, ensuring project deadlines are met
- Resolving drawing/document issue queries
- Providing project related help and support to all project users, internal and external
- Communicating with project teams, suppliers/3rd parties to ensure consistency in document control
- Strong Communication skills with the confidence to provide training at all levels.
- Some document control system knowledge would be beneficial but not essential (Procore, Aconex, Conjects or 4Projects)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Full, clean driving license and access to your own vehicle.
We offer a fun and collaborative working environment and some great benefits including;
- 24 days annual leave+ Christmas shutdown
- Private healthcare – AXA
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Pension (5% Employer, 3% Employee)
- Perkbox (Company discounts portal)
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice.
- Travel – 0.25p per mile (excludes traveling to and from Head Office)
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today: email@example.com