09 Nov Finance Assistant – Full Time
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are currently looking for a bright and enthusiastic Finance Assistant to support our busy finance team, based at our head office in Reading.
- Coding and processing of supplier invoices in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconciling and processing of employee expenses
- Regular liaison with suppliers and MiCiM colleagues regarding invoice queries
- Assisting with the preparation and processing of monthly payroll
- Providing holiday cover within the department as required
- Previous Accounts Payable experience, working with high volumes of invoices
- Confident, with great communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Ideally experience with Xero accounting software
We offer the following benefits:
- 24 days holiday plus Christmas week
- Death in Service (4x annual salary)
- Perkbox (Discount portal)
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Company laptop, phone and phone contract.
- Travel – 0.25p per mile & 4p per mile electric (excludes traveling to and from Head Office)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice.
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.