11 May Financial Controller – Part Time (3 days per week)
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
Due to continued success, we are looking for a Financial Controller to support the business as it grows. This is a newly created role, working closely with the Commercial Director to drive the strategy of the business and take ownership of all financial and management reporting including;
- Producing & presenting monthly management accounts pack with commentary for Senior Management.
- Preparation of budget and forecast, providing the management information needed to support strategic decisions.
- Overseeing the timely and accurate processing of all financial and accounting transactions.
- Responsible for pensions administration, payroll, salaries and dividends.
- Supervising banking activity and cash management, including approval of payment runs and cash flow forecasting.
- Leading and mentoring the Accounts Assistant.
- Developing and maintaining additional reviews and reporting processes, ensuring that procedures are documented.
- Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns, statutory accounts and audit information.
- Hands on Qualified Accountant ACCA or CIMA, with previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- 3+ years post-qualified experience
- Ambitious with a flair for systems and processes
- Construction industry experience preferred.
- Experience with Xero would be a benefit, but not essential.
We offer a friendly, collaborative environment and some great benefits:
- 24 days holiday
- Pension (Employer 5% / Employee 3%)
- Death is Service (4x annual salary)
- Perkbox (Discount portal)
- Health care
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Company laptop, phone and phone contract.
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice.
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in Construction, and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today email@example.com