04 Apr Graduate MEP Engineer
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
It’s an exciting time to join MiCiM as we continue to grow, and we are looking for Engineering graduates to join our talented team delivering technically complex projects across the UK & Europe.
We’d love to hear from ambitious & driven engineering graduates who are keen to progress in the PM sector.
- A Mechanical or Electrical Engineering graduate expecting a 2.2 or above.
- You enjoy working in a team environment and have the confidence to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and technical knowledge appropriate for the area you are applying to
- Previous experience through internships would be an advantage
- Willing to travel and stay away from home when required
We offer a supportive environment, including an in-house mentoring programme and the following benefits:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years employment (up to 30 days)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual health assessments
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- 2 days paid leave for volunteering of your choice
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.