06 Apr Graduate Quantity Surveyor – Dublin
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are currently looking for a Graduate Quantity Surveyor to assist the team on the construction of a Hyperscale Database Campus in Dublin. This would suit someone with excellent attention to detail looking to gain valuable experience in large, fast-paced projects.
Working with the existing QS team you will be responsible for:
- Developing & maintaining close working relationships with all Stakeholders.
- Monitoring and management of the Commercial element of the Document Control platform [Procore]
- Management of Change Control Process
- Issuing Instructions and Purchase Orders
- Maintaining project trackers and issuing of daily updates
- Producing required information for project reporting
- Collating, auditing and issuing Contractor Payment Applications and Invoices
- Providing commercial support to the project team, PQS and Client as required
- Degree or qualification in quantity surveying/construction economics
- Prior work placement experience would be advantageous
- Proficient in excel
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Excellent record keeping and administration skills
- An analytical and logical approach to problem-solving
We offer a fun, fast-paced working environment and a supportive team culture.
Our company benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in Construction, and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today email@example.com