06 Apr HR Assistant
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for an HR Assistant to provide administrative support on all aspects of the employee lifecycle. This is a newly created role based at our busy head office in Reading, assisting our HR Manager with onboarding, training & development and employee relations including:
- HR administration of employment related paperwork encompassing the full employee life cycle including but not limited to employment offers, new starter packs, staff background and reference checks, probation reviews and employee related benefits
- Onboarding of staff and staff inductions, ensuring all internal systems have been set-up ready for use upon joining.
- Maintenance of the staff training matrix, ensuring all training is kept up to date, arranging training courses as required and maintaining training records.
- Recording and monitoring of staff attendance and sickness absences, reporting to the HR Manager.
- Providing first line advice to staff on HR related queries.
- Involvement at HR related meetings, supporting the HR Manager with minute taking as required.
- Handling of highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way in line with GDPR.
- HR and Training related tasks, as well as other ad hoc duties.
- Organised & methodical with excellent administrative skills and an eye for detail.
- A great communicator with the confidence to deal with people at all levels.
- You may already have some experience working within HR, or just a strong desire to work in HR, we offer full training & support.
We can offer plenty of progression & development opportunities, and the following benefits:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (maximum of 30 days)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.