06 Feb Junior Planner
We are looking for Junior Planner to join our growing UK team!
Working closely with the Senior Planning Managers, you will support the smooth running of large, fast-paced construction projects from bid stage through to completion.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring programme management is consistent across all projects.
- Maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from project initiation through to completion.
- Preparing project reports.
- Monitoring performance measurement criteria throughout a project’s lifecycle, including Key Performance Indicators, milestone management and analysis of trends.
- Providing training and support to non-planning project staff
- Keeping records and a register of programme issues.
- Setting up protocols and managing supply chain programme production, issue and acceptance.
- Ensuring proper integration of design and procurement elements of programmes with construction.
- Working with planning department peers to implement best practice and share knowledge.
- Construction or Engineering Graduate
- Strong IT skills, adept at picking up new systems & software
- Ability to communicate at all levels and collaborate with suppliers and clients
- Able to analyse data and produce reports
- A quick learner with the ability to work well under pressure.
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years employment (up to 30 days)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-ennial health assessments
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- 2 days paid leave for volunteering of your choice
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.