10 May Junior Quantity Surveyor – Reading
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are currently looking for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to join our growing Commercial Team. This would suit someone with excellent attention to detail looking to gain valuable experience in large, fast-paced projects and offers plenty of progression opportunities.
Working with the existing QS team you will be responsible for:
- Developing & maintaining close working relationships with all Stakeholders.
- Monitoring and management of the Commercial element of the Document Control platform [Procore]
- Management of Change Control Process
- Issuing Instructions and Purchase Orders
- Maintaining project trackers and issuing of daily updates
- Producing required information for project reporting
- Collating, auditing and issuing Contractor Payment Applications and Invoices
- Providing commercial support to the project team and client as required
- Degree or qualification in quantity surveying/construction economics
- Prior work placement experience would be advantageous
- Proficient in excel
- Knowledge of contract conditions and their applications
- Excellent record keeping and administration skills
- An analytical and logical approach to problem-solving
- We offer a fun, fast-paced working environment and a supportive team culture.
Our company benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Private healthcare
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Policies
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.