25 Jul Marketing Assistant
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest, and collaborative manner.
Our Business Operations team is growing and we are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing & Information Assistant to come and support across all marketing activity.
You will develop and build MiCiM’s brand through content creation, copy-writing, social updates and preparing marketing information for tenders and events.
This is an extremely varied role, with no 2 days the same and you will gain exposure to:
- Creating and delivering presentations
- Managing social media pages
- Website and social media content updates
- Managing internal communication platforms
- Using website analytics to ascertain the effectiveness of campaigns
- Coming up with ideas for marketing programmes designed to enhance and grow MiCiM’s brand
- Writing and editing press releases
- Assisting with event planning
- Updating and maintaining bid documents and marketing literature
- Attending industry events, conferences and trade shows
- WordPress website updates and maintenance
- Supporting business process functions with platform development
- Creating video content for internal and external platforms.
- Working closely with all staff members, you will need to have excellent communication skills.
- Collaborative and creative with a keen eye for detail and the ability to create content and/or graphical elements.
- A quick learner with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong IT skills with knowledge of adobe creative suites, including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
Our company benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Private healthcare
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Policies
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.