13 Jul MEP Managers
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest, and collaborative manner.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for MEP Managers to lead the procurement and manage the delivery of MEP aspects on hyperscale Data Centre projects in Dublin.
You are commercially astute with a strong technical engineering background and will already have managed MEP packages on similar Data Centre projects.
Permanent or contract positions are available to suit your preference and we offer a supportive environment and plenty of opportunity for professional development and training.
Our benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Private healthcare
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Pension (5% Employer, 3% Employee)
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed
- Subsidised gym membership
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.