15 Nov MiCiM’s Women in Construction Commitment Statement.
We are looking forward to London Build Expo Tomorrow. MiCiM are sponsoring the Women in Construction networking event. Come chat with us Time: 2.30pm – 4.30pm (17th November) Location: Built Environment Networking Hub
MiCiM have been championing women in construction since its conception. It is our ambition to have a 50/50 spilt of male and female employees but understand this will only happen with the support of the entire industry. With 33.3% of our workforce already being made up of women, we are still trying to bridge the gap, and that is why events like this are so helpful for us as a company.
Our women in construction commitment statement:
- Create and offer equal opportunities regardless of gender
- More females in mid to senior level positions
- Placement of more women in frontline, project-based roles
- In-house Women in Construction Committee
- Enhanced maternity leave policy and childcare support
By striving for this we can make sure the workplace is a safe and rewarding environment for everyone at MiCiM.