05 Aug Office Assistant
This is a full-time position.
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & motivated Office Assistant to ensure the smooth running of our busy Head Office in Reading and provide administrative support to Senior Management.
As first point of contact, you will meet and greet visitors, manage phone and email enquiries, and liaise with clients, contractors and suppliers so this would suit someone friendly & approachable with excellent communication skills.
- Welcoming all visitors to the office.
- Liaise with suppliers and companies regarding the management of the office utilities & equipment
- Assisting teams with administration duties, such as copying, filing, scanning, printing, etc
- Maintenance and management of the office facilities including; meeting rooms, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Arranging meetings for Senior Management and organising UK staff accommodation
- Monitoring stocks and ordering of stationery equipment
- Friendly & approachable with the ability to communicate at all levels
- An expert multi-tasker with an eye for detail
- Desire to work in a fun and fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Keynote and InDesign would be an advantage
- A morning person, who likes an early start and finish!
We offer the following benefits:
- 24 days holiday
- Death in Service (4x annual salary)
- Perkbox (Discount portal)
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Company laptop, phone and phone contract.
- Travel – 0.25p per mile & 4p per mile electric (excludes traveling to and from Head Office)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice.
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.