16 Aug Office Manager Milan
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for an organised Office Manager to ensure the smooth running of our new office in Milan and provide administrative support to Senior Management & the UK Head Office team. This is a full time role.
As first point of contact, you will meet and greet visitors, manage phone and email enquiries, and liaise with clients, contractors and suppliers. This would suit someone friendly & approachable with excellent communication skills who is keen to take on a varied role.
- Welcoming all visitors to the office.
- Maintenance and management of the office facilities including meeting rooms, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Liaising with suppliers and companies regarding office utilities, equipment & stationary
- Supporting UK Head Office with marketing activities & events.
- Assisting the finance team with supplier payments & payroll administration.
- HR & Recruitment related administration
- Friendly & approachable with the ability to communicate at all levels
- An expert multi-tasker with an eye for detail
- Desire to work in a fun and fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Fluent in both English & Italian (verbally and written)
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous finance administration experience would be an advantage.
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.