08 Jan Office Assistant
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for an enthusiastic & motivated Office Assistant to ensure the smooth running of our busy Head Office in Reading and provide administrative support to our Project teams.
As first point of contact, you will meet and greet visitors, manage phone and email enquiries, and liaise with clients, contractors and suppliers. This would suit someone friendly & approachable with excellent communication skills.
- Welcoming all visitors to the office.
- Liaising with suppliers regarding the management of the office utilities & equipment
- Assisting project teams with administration duties, such as copying, filing, scanning, printing, etc
- Maintenance and management of the office facilities including; meeting rooms, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Working with the IT team to maintain equipment and prepare for new starters.
- Diary management for Senior Leadership including organising onsite and offsite meetings.
- Monitoring stocks and ordering office supplies including stationary & refreshments.
- Friendly & approachable with the ability to communicate at all levels
- An expert multi-tasker with an eye for detail
- Desire to work in a fun and fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
- Strong IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle preferred but not essential.
- A morning person, who likes an early start and finish!
We offer the following benefits:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years employment (up to 30 days)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual health assessments
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- 2 days paid leave for volunteering of your choice
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.