05 Aug Part-time Finance Assistant
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for a part-time Finance Assistant to support our busy finance team.
This would suit someone with a good head for numbers and previous experience working in a finance department looking for flexible, part-time hours.
- Processing of supplier invoices & employee expenses in an accurate and timely manner
- Assisting with the preparation and processing of monthly payroll
- Resolving any invoice queries
- Providing holiday cover within the department as required
- General administration tasks to support the finance and head office teams
- Previous Accounts Payable or Payroll experience, working with high volumes of processing
- Confident, with great communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Xero experience would be an advantage!
We offer the following benefits:
- 24 days holiday
- Death in Service (4x annual salary)
- Perkbox (Discount portal)
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Company laptop, phone and phone contract.
- Travel – 0.25p per mile & 4p per mile electric (excludes traveling to and from Head Office)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice.
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.