05 Aug Part-time HR Manager
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager to lead all aspects of HR within the business. Reporting to our MD, you will ensure a smooth and thorough process for new starters and provide support to all staff members with any HR related queries.
- Reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
- Provide first-line advice on current and existing benefits for employees and managers and work with Directors on reward strategy.
- Leading new starter company inductions and organising set-up of internal software and staff devices prior to start-date
- Administering financial elements such as compensation and benefits, and pension schemes.
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way in line with DPA and GDPR.
- Managing staff training and development including booking courses and maintaining records
- Oversee performance management, appraisal processes, staff attendance & absence monitoring.
- Providing HR reports to Senior Management Teams when required
- Ideally level 5 CIPD Qualified with an HR generalist background
- Comprehensive understanding of UK employment law and best practice
- A natural problem-solver and decision-maker
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships across the business
- Confident user of MS Office and HR databases
We offer the following benefits:
- 24 days holiday
- Death in Service (4x annual salary)
- Perkbox (Discount portal)
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Company laptop, phone and phone contract.
- Travel – 0.25p per mile & 4p per mile electric (excludes traveling to and from Head Office)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice.
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.