20 Apr Project Administrator
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a Project Assistant to join our busy team in Reading.
You will maintain the document control and systems on live construction projects across various locations.
Some construction experience would be an advantage, but we are happy to provide full training. This would suit a systems savvy person who wants to be part of a busy team delivering large, exciting projects.
Working with both senior management and the project teams, you will be responsible for:
- Maintenance of the document control system, user permissions, folder structure and the workflow processes.
- Providing training to project staff on the document control system
- Assisting the design team to ensure accurate distribution of information, management of comments and approval cycle, ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Resolving drawing/document issue queries
- Providing project related help and support to all project users, internal and external
- Communicating with project teams, suppliers and 3rd parties to ensure consistency in document control
- Assisting the PMO team with project-related administration.
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to provide training at all levels.
- Some document control system knowledge would be beneficial but not essential (Procore, Aconex, Conjects or 4Projects)
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Full, clean driving license and access to your own vehicle.
We offer a fun and collaborative working environment and some great benefits including;
- 24 days annual leave+ Christmas shutdown
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual health checks
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Pension (5% Employer, 3% Employee)
- Perkbox (Company discounts portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to 30 days)
- 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.