29 Mar Project Administrator
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are looking for a Project Administrator to join our busy Project Management Office team based in Reading.
You will be supporting the delivery of challenging construction projects in the UK and Europe.
Working with the PMO Lead, you will provide governance to all projects, manage the supply chain & analyse key project data.
This is a varied role, where no two days are the same and you will be involved with all aspects of project administration from bid management to document control.
- Organised & methodical with excellent administrative skills and an eye for detail.
- A great communicator with the confidence to deal with people at all levels.
- Some project administration experience would be advantage but not essential.
We offer a supportive environment, plenty of progression & development opportunities, and the following benefits:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (maximum of 30 days)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.