04 Oct Project Manager UK (South East)
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest, and collaborative manner.
We are looking for technically strong Project Managers to join our growing client-side team focusing on large Data Centre construction projects in the UK and Europe.
You will have a background in construction, structural, civils, MEP or architecture, and proven experience of managing construction projects & programmes.
We’d love to hear from ambitious, driven individuals with a pragmatic and flexible approach, and a desire to work on large, fast-paced projects.
This is an opportunity to progress within a rewarding business with excellent scope for career development in the UK and Internationally.
Our benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years employment (up to 30 days)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual health assessments
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- 2 days paid leave for volunteering of your choice
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.