08 Jun Project Manager
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest, and collaborative manner.
We are currently looking for an Italian-speaking Project Manager to join our growing client-side team focusing on large Data Centre construction projects in Milan.
You will have a strong technical background in construction, structural, civils, MEP or architecture, and proven experience of managing construction projects & programmes. You also have superb client management skills and a pragmatic & flexible approach.
It’s an exciting time to join MiCiM and this role would suit someone who is keen to contribute to the strategy & development of the business and be part of our success!
Our Benefits Include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years employment (up to 30 days)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare from day 1
- Bi-annual health assessments
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- 2 days paid leave for volunteering of your choice
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.