06 Jan Project Managers
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
It’s an exciting time to join MiCiM as we continue to grow, and we are currently looking for Project Managers to join our talented client-side team. We’d love to hear from ambitious, driven individuals with a pragmatic and flexible approach and a desire to progress in the PM sector.
Responsible for managing large, fast-paced projects across the UK & Europe, you will have a technical background in construction, structural, civils, MEP or architecture and strong on-site experience, managing construction projects & programmes.
We offer a supportive environment, including an in-house mentoring programme and the following benefits:
- 24 days holiday & Christmas shutdown
- Death in Service (4x annual salary)
- Perkbox (Discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Company laptop, phone and phone contract
- Travel – 0.25p per mile & 4p per mile electric (excludes traveling to and from Head Office)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
MiCiM recognise the lack of representation of minority groups in construction and the need for change to create equal opportunity for all individuals. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can be themselves regardless of age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, ethnicity and perspective. We know that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds strengthen our team, enabling us to deliver better results. We make our employment decisions based on, skills, competencies and experiences in relation to each role.
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today firstname.lastname@example.org