06 Feb Senior Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
Senior Electrical & Mechanical Engineers
UK/Europe, Competitive Salary
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest, and collaborative manner.
We offer services throughout the project lifecycle to help clients improve critical facility performance and minimise total cost of ownership.
We are looking for talented electrical & mechanical engineers with a design background to join our team, delivering design review, commissioning and operational optimisation services to our international data centre clients.
- Undertaking design peer review to evaluate design information against client requirements including;
- Potential areas where the design may be simplified (risk and cost reduction opportunities)
- Possible enhancements of the design in line with industry best practices
- Opportunities for reduced energy consumption and environmental impact
- Opportunities to improve the commissionability of the design
- Opportunities to improve the operability and maintainability of the design
- Evaluating risk to live facilities during upgrade works
- Writing reports with findings and maintaining a comments tracker
- Developing project specific commissioning requirements and ensuring contractors are following the required processes
- Managing the critical systems commissioning; documentation review at Levels 1-3 and production, execution and write-up of tests at Levels 4-5
- Visiting site to review project progress and analyse operational issues
- Working collaboratively and communicating with stakeholders
- An experienced engineer with the ability to take initiative, lead teams and work well under pressure.
- Technical excellence in Electrical or Mechanical Design and a good understanding of multi-disciplinary input within building services consultancy
- Experience of data centre design
- Experience of data centre commissioning and working with operational data centres
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years employment (up to 30 days)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Bi-annual health assessments
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policies
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Subsidised gym membership
- 2 days paid leave for volunteering of your choice