23 Nov Senior MEP Manager – Dublin
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest, and collaborative manner.
We are looking for an electrically biased MEP Manager to lead the procurement and manage the delivery of MEP aspects on a hyperscale Data Centre project in Dublin. This is a permanent role, working with a first-class team to deliver challenging projects to the highest standards.
You are commercially astute with a strong technical engineering background and will already have managed MEP packages on similar Data Centre projects.
Join us as we continue to grow!
We invest in our people and have created a supportive environment, including an in-house mentoring programme and plenty of opportunity for professional development and training.
Our benefits include:
- Excellent Package available
- 24 days holiday + Christmas shut down
- Death in Service (4x annual salary)
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Company laptop, phone and phone contract.
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice.
Apply today via email: email@example.com or call us on: 0118 327 1880 for a confidential chat.