25 Jul Travel & Purchasing Co-Ordinator
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest, and collaborative manner.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a dedicated Travel & Purchasing Co-ordinator to join our Business Operations team.
Working closely with the Project Management Office team, you will coordinate domestic and international travel, advising staff on their travel options based on their needs.
About the role:
- Arranging corporate travel for all staff and contractors as necessary
- Updating and maintaining database with the correct personal details
- Processing travel requirements and invoicing the correct project / department
- Resolving scheduling conflicts and other issues as they arise
- Arranging insurances, permits, car parking, flights, hotels and any other travel arrangements for project / departmental travel
- Providing information on customs, local weather and all the necessary details required for travel
- Coordinating the use of bonus miles and other rewards that are available
- Sourcing the best and most cost-effective travel options in a timely manner
- Maintaining budgets and allowances for travel arrangements
- Strong procurement & cost management skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Knowledge of the travel industry and suppliers
- A passion for finding flights & accommodation at the best available price!
Our company benefits include:
- 24 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown
- Additional day annual leave per 2 years continuous employment (up to a maximum of 30 days)
- Private healthcare
- Death in Service (4x salary)
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Policies
- Perkbox (discount portal)
- Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
- Up to 2 days per year paid leave for volunteering of your choice
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.