23 Feb Assistant Project Manager (UK)
MiCiM provide focused, end to end project management and construction delivery services, specialising in the Data Centre and Mission Critical sectors. We work with our clients to develop their best-in-class facilities in an open, honest and collaborative manner.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our growing client-side Project Management team focusing on Data Centre projects. This would suit someone ambitious and driven with a strong technical background looking to move into the PM sector and progress to a full PM position. With support and mentoring from industry experts, you will be responsible for managing large data centre projects from start to successful completion.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
· A strong technical background from construction/structural/civils/MEP/architectural or similar
· Experience of management in construction projects & programmes
· A strong work ethic, and a pragmatic and flexible approach
We offer a collaborative and supportive environment, and our company benefits include:
· 24 days annual leave
· Private healthcare – AVIVA
· Death in Service (4x salary)
· Pension (5% Employer, 3% Employee)
· Perkbox (Company discounts portal)
· Travel – 0.25p per mile (excludes traveling to and from Head Office)
· Company laptop and phone with sim (reasonable personal usage allowed)
If you feel you have the experience required for this role, please apply today.